Skip to main content

Open Discussion

At a New Years Eve party a friend asked, "Why are we all so divided?" We took turns making the kinds of comments that a cocktail party permits and each nodded in turn, but the question remains. Why?

On this site I'm going to think about some of the complex problems we face. I tried doing this on Facebook, but it only takes a moment until someone's mentioned Lewinski's dress or the insanity of our President.

Most conversations do not offer solutions from different points, but why I'm wrong or why I am not fit to breathe American air.

Honestly, I often don't know what I think until I've said it. I need space to think. This is it.

Comments

  1. Good start but I don't think your in the middle. I'd say upper far left. If you vote for Sanders then you aren't in the middle. On the other hand I'm the same in the opposite direction. Trump isn't really a conservative but he was the winner. I'd rather have a true conservative win but I'll take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment